FROM THE MANAGER
“The Fund is designed to provide investors with a high-yielding,
fixed term investment, through participation in First
Mortgages advanced to borrowers. The First Mortgages are
turn secured by Real Property.”
I am pleased to introduce you to the Ascent First Mortgage Fund (‘the Fund’).
The Fund is designed to provide investors with a high-yielding, fixed term investment, through participation in First Mortgages advanced to borrowers. The First Mortgages are
in turn secured by Real Property.
The Fund is well-suited to a range of investors, but particularly those who are seeking
regular and relatively high income from their investment.
We believe that the Fund offers a number of important benefits, including:
• competitive rates of return
• provision of a regular income stream with income payments made to you either monthly
• your money is directed into short term First Mortgages, with terms no greater than three years
• you hold a benefi cial interest in the First Mortgage in which you invest
• there are no entry or ongoing fees
• there are no exit fees so long as you keep your money invested in the Fund for the term
of the First Mortgage in which you participate (exit fees may apply, however, if you withdraw
your money prior to the completion of the
First Mortgage term)
• our lending criteria is strict and stringently followed, helping to minimise the risk of a non-performing First
• the minimum investment in the Fund is only $5,000, however, you can invest as much as
you wish above this
The management team at Ascent Funds Management Limited possess many years of experience in managing
mortgage funds of this type, and are committed to managing the Fund in a risk-controlled environment. Even where borrowers have defaulted in the
repayment of their First Mortgage, the Manager has always recovered investors’ money
and all of their interest at the penalty rate.
Our Product Disclosure Statement offers further information about the Fund and if you
have any questions, you
can phone (03) 8676 0244.
I look forward to welcoming you as an investor in the Fund.
HOW TO INVEST
Please read the Product Disclosure Statement and any Supplementary PDS in full before completing the application form.
Steps to complete the application form are outlined on page 12 of the Product Disclosure Statement.
Send your completed application form together with your cheque (either delivered or
Ascent First Mortgage Fund
Level 18, 350 Queen Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
If you have any questions about the Fund or any questions concening any part of the application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ascent Funds Management Limited
Level 18, 350 Queen Street,
Melbourne Victoria 3000
T: (03) 8676 0244
F: (03) 8676 0275
To download, just click on the document link.
Product Disclosure Statement (including Application Form)